Eric N. Mahler
Email: Eric N. Mahler ›
Eric Mahler is the Managing Partner of Mahler Law Firm, LLC. With over two decades of experience, he practices primarily in the areas of Business law, Real Estate law and Estate Planning and Administration.
- Eric is active in the local community. He is the current Board President of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bridge having been a Board member since 2008
- He also is serving as Board Chair of the local Salvation Army Corps having served on the Board since 2007
- He was the former head swim coach of the local Wilkes-Barre YMCA donating his time to coach for nine (9) years as both assistant and head coach generating three (3) YMCA State Champion Swimmers
- Eric is also a Board Member of Catholic Social Services
- Eric was named the 2017 YMCA Layperson of the Year for the Wilkes-Barre YMCA
- 2018 Community Person of the Year for the Luzerne County Sports Hall of Fame
- Eric is also involved in business organizations and is a past president of the Diamond City Business Network International organization. He was also a 2007 Graduate of Leadership Wilkes-Barre
- Attorney Mahler was selected to the Pennsylvania 2006 Rising Stars Super Lawyers compiled by Super Lawyers Magazine
Associate Attorney, Mahler, Shaffer, Pugliese & Finnegan, 1998-Dec. 2007. Past President, Diamond City Chapter Business Network International. Former Community Chair, College Misericordia Annual Fund. Member of the Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bridge, 2008-present. Fund & Finance Committee Chair & Second Vice President Member, Advisory Board of Directors of Salvation Army of Wilkes-Barre Corps., 2007-present. Graduate of Leadership, Wilkes-Barre. Member of Luzerne Intermediate Unit #18, Golf Committee, 2011.